My Favorite Pornstar attended London’s PRP (Paul Raymond Publications) Awards.
The prestigious annual awards were held on Friday 9th November 2018, at London’s renowned Café de Paris, London (see map below) The awards have been running since 2013. PRP are also behind Razzle, Club, Men Only, Mayfair and Escort Adult Magazines and websites. The 14 categories are decided by public votes and not magazine sales. The awards were hosted by Rebecca More and Mark Hassell with a long list of glamour models and EU and UK pornstars attending.
The theme for the awards was a Masquerade Ball, masks were issued out to add to the mystique of the event. After being signed in, downstairs was a photo-board where most of the models, pornstars, celebrities and guests had their photos taken in front of the board displaying the events sponsors. The venue was packed with the dance floor, surrounding tables and the veranda full with onlookers eager to see who had won awards.
Video Intros – we caught up with some of the UK’s leading adult performers who completed some video intros.
- Club Girl of the Year – Penny Lee
- Escort Girl of the Year – Lucy Zara
- Mayfair Girl of the Year – Emma Green
- Men Only Girl of the Year – Hannah Brookes
- Razzle Girl of the Year – Beth Bennett
- New Comer of the Year – Alexa Vice
- MILF of the Year – Rebecca Moore
- Adult Film of the Year – Bad Ass Grandma
- Girl Duo of the Year – Alexa Vice & Ava Austen
- Paul Raymond Girl of the Year – Beth Bennett
- Male Performer of the Year – Max Deeds
- Female Performer of the Year – Ella Hughes
- Online Girl of the Year – Amber Jayne
- Recognition Award – Chris Radcliff
Copyright myfavoritepornstar.com 2018